Delivers automation, control and integration
Manhattan has a fully contained international financial management suite and has been designed to deliver automation, control and integration for property accounting.
An Accounts Payable Module provides full AP functionality, including a vendor database, payable rents, service charge accounting and detailed expenditure reporting.
The Accounts Receivable Module includes receivables rent, service charge/expense apportionment and recovery reconciliation, rent demands, statements and reporting.
The General Ledger Module is a powerful, multi-GAAP compliant, multi-company consolidation system that fully integrates with all Manhattan sub-ledgers. Manhattan supports an unlimited number of ledgers to provide a multidimensional structure and consolidation capability.
- Support for complex partnerships and group/fund consolidations
- Debt recovery option maximises cash flow and minimises bad debts
- Automated income and service charge processing enables accurate reporting and lower administration costs
- Automated bank reconciliation
- Support cross-border portfolios with asset type and country specific functionality
- Real time reports specific to your requirements.
- Flexible and configurable multi-dimensional organisational hierarchies for complex yet manageable analysis of data, aggregation of results and grouping of information
- Rent and service charge Accounting
- General ledger
- Accounts payable and account receivable
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Debt recovery
- Fixed asset register
- Loans and mortgages
- Purchase order processing
- Group accounting and consolidation
- Client accounting and income distribution
- Turnover rent
- Banking integration
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.