According to the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), operations and maintenance are the source of 95-97% of the problems faced by the facility manager and account for over 50% of the lifecycle costs of a building.
Well-managed maintenance programs not only save operational expenses, but also extend the reliability and useful life of real estate assets while mitigating operational risk.
- Both a traditional help desk approach and a web based self-service portal are provided for occupants of buildings to easily request services or report a problem with the facility or grounds
- Preventive and predictive maintenance allow for long term life-cycle management of all building components
- Support for the practice of testing, inspection, and maintenance programs through “inspection points” for documenting and trending building system performance
- Reactive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Financial management of operations and maintenance
- Vendor and contract management
- CAD and GIS integration
- Warranty management
- Mobile work orders
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.