Manhattan’s robust workflow engine manages MAC processes across teams including facility planning, IT, telecom, move management companies and customer service staff. Manhattan enables careful planning to manage churn-related costs and minimize disruptions and downtime.
- Seamless planning, managing and executing small tactical moves, as well as strategic long term relocations
- Flexible workplace strategies can be created to provide more agile planning to minimise the cost of churn
- Employee churn costs can be lowered by reducing number of moves through more effective, proactive space planning
- Create an unlimited number of proposed ‘what if’ scenarios for various floor plan designs
- Facilitate project planning, design, tacking, and reporting
- Automatically generate move lists
- Create a Revit view as a DWG file and a 3D DWF file which can be used for visualization purposes
- Distribute work orders for automated move execution
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.