The Capital Planning tool allows users to a specific capital budget to allocate funds for all phases of the real estate life cycle based on a configurable hierarchy.
To facilitate decisions, support data from all Manhattan Software modules seamlessly share and transition information for accurate reporting across deferred projects, asset lifecycle, condition assessment, and market planning.
- Use data to create funding for capital plans and budgets
- Utilise historic capital planning data to increase the accuracy of future plans
- Better and more accurate forecasting of real estate investments
- Capability to split the availability of capital funds throughout the course of the year
- Associate CAD drawings and photos with plans and budgets
- Integrate capital budgets with procurement and work order functionality
- Ability to request additional or release funds in a live budget which can be adjusted when unforeseen changes occur
- Track actuals such as committed projects and preventive maintenance plans against capital budgets
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.