Mobile technology has empowered the workforce to become increasingly agile. Through the use of tablets and mobile phones, work can be performed almost anywhere. ‘Bring Your Own Device’ strategies have led to a wide range of technology being adopted by the mobile workforce. The concept of the ‘mobile worker’ is fundamentally changing how and where we conduct our work. We need to ensure these mobile workers have access to the systems they need, whilst on the move.
Manhattan Space Scheduling
Organizations are becoming increasingly global, with teams needing to collaborate across borders and time zones. To enable this cross-border collaboration, teams require tools to streamline the scheduling of space for video and teleconference meetings. Furthermore, video conferencing must be seen as a credible alternative to expensive travel.
Outlook has been, and will continue to be, one of the most important social tools for conducting business. We use Outlook to send meeting invitations, and to update attendees with any changes. We also need a way to schedule the space for these meetings in a streamlined approach, that both saves time and ensures our appointment and room booking are kept up to date with any inevitable changes to our busy schedule.
Trimble's Manhattan Space Scheduling software allows you to manage your meeting spaces efficiently and without complications. Our market-leading solution uses simple and intuitive ‘drag and drop’ functions, so it is ‘as easy as drawing a line’ when booking a room. You can add in sophisticated user-permission rules if you wish, ensuring the software works in a way that suits your organization.
- Easy-to-use interface supporting full drag and drop usability
- Meeting room booking, manipulation and cancellation
- Block and recurring meetings
- Catering, equipment or audio-visual requirement management
- Finite resource management (including the prevention of overbooking)
- Visitor control and tracking
- Cost-charging and allocation, both internally and externally
- One stop shop booking solution for rooms and desks
- Kiosk version for touch screen on the day bookings and check in
- Desktop version for advance bookings and personal bookings lists
- Easy to use interactive floor plans
- Search for a desk, find a colleague and search for a desk by attribute
- Desk zoning by department and desk type classification
- Management reporting for usage information,...
- Real-time lists of all expected visitors
- Automatic addition of visitors’ names to a central guest list for future use
- Only storing each visitor photograph once, maximising efficiency
- Positive identification of visitors
- Easy tracking of visitor attendance and history
- Flagging certain guests as not requiring a photograph
- Configuration of any, and multiple, badge designs to suit...
- True one-stop booking process for global video conference management
- Seamless communication between Room Managers and Videoconference teams
- Instantly update new and changed bookings
- Supports full multipoint booking
- Automatic time zone and DST adjustment
- Any reservation team with permission can book and manage the entire video conference
To learn more or organise a product...
- Mobile interface to schedule rooms and desks from any mobile device
- Empower mobile workers with the ability to view and create space booking
- Simple and intuitive functionality to search and book in seconds
- Web based interface that is cross device compatible
- QR code scanning at the desk or room enables check in/out features and on the fly booking
To learn more or organise a product...
- Visually see whether a meeting room is Free or Booked
- Identify when a meeting room is next Free
- Book a vacant room ‘on the fly’ directly through the touch screen panel
- View all meetings booked for the day for a room, including the Host or PA of meetings, including their extension numbers
- Check in and out of pre-booked meetings with a touch of the screen, dynamically updating the status of the meeting...
- Room bookings and booking requests are made via Microsoft Outlook
- Acceptance or rejection of requests is automatically communicated to the host
- Attendees receive Outlook notifications
- Real-time room availability and scheduling from within Microsoft Outlook
- Meeting requirements are input directly into Space Scheduling
- Space Scheduling is automatically updated when meetings are changed or...