Enhance the conference room experience
Using Manhattan Space Scheduling alongside the latest in meeting room touch screen hardware provides employees with an easy-to-use platform for booking and managing meeting rooms, all through the touch panel.
Many organisations use Crestron or AMX meeting room technology to enhance the conference room experience. Integration with Manhattan Space Scheduling ensures users can have access to conference room bookings through the Crestron or AMX touch screen. With a fully integrated Crestron or AMX panel, organisations can now have intelligent “rooms of the future”, where control of all aspects of a meeting room is at the users’ fingertips. The panel functions may be customised to suit each client’s needs.
With Touch Screen integration, users can see live room information such as whether the room is available or booked. Interactive features allow users to check into and out of pre-booked meetings. This check in function can also automatically free up the room in the event of a no-show. Users can also book available rooms on the fly, directly through the integrated touch screen. All interactive booking functions are communicated seamlessly with Manhattan Space Scheduling.
- Visually see whether a meeting room is Free or Booked
- Identify when a meeting room is next Free
- Book a vacant room ‘on the fly’ directly through the touch screen panel
- View all meetings booked for the day for a room, including the Host or PA of meetings, including their extension numbers
- Check in and out of pre-booked meetings with a touch of the screen, dynamically updating the status of the meeting
- Use electronic ID cards to check into rooms, book and extend/end meetings
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click here to contact us.