Maximise income and reduced expenditure
If your organisation needs to hold and maintain an accurate record of information on any aspect of its property portfolio, Manhattan offers a world-class solution.
Forming the core of the solution, Manhattan Property and Asset Management provides the capability to handle either simple or complex property data structures. This data may incorporate owner, landlord, site, land, property, tenant, customer, occupier, lease and agent relationships. Setup is extremely flexible, with users able to modify or edit fields and configure screens around data types.
For transaction management, Manhattan has comprehensive, project based acquisition and disposals functionality. An event-driven diary management system helps manage common critical dates, such as rent reviews, and allows user-defined warning periods. It is also compatible with third party email applications.
- Maximise income and reduced expenditure
- Never miss an important event, such as break dates, lease renewals and rent review with comprehensive diary management
- Streamline reporting and data presentation
- Improve interaction and relations between stakeholders with web portals
- Easily monitor supplier Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with automated alerts and processes
- Automate key business processes with in-built workflows
- Support cross-border portfolios with asset type and country specific functionality
- Core property database
- User-defined field sets
- Lease and rental management
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Diary System
- Web portals
- On-screen reporting
- Search facilities
- Document management
- GIS integration
- Executive dashboards
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.