One-stop-shop for managing meetings
Manhattan Space Scheduling provides full two-way integration with the Outlook calendar. Users can schedule a meeting room and associated services at the same time as creating an appointment in Outlook. Any attendees for the Outlook appointment are seamlessly included as visitors for the room booking. Outlook integration gives users a one-stop-shop for managing meetings. They can create appointments, invite attendees and book rooms and services from a single application.
Two way integration between the room booking and the Outlook appointment ensures both are kept in sync at all times. The meeting host may change the meeting date or time of the appointment in Outlook, and the room booking seamlessly updates. Or the Room Manager may allocate another room for the hosts’ booking, and have the option of updating the hosts’ diary with the new location. If the meeting host decides to cancel the Outlook appointment, the corresponding room booking is placed on the Cancellation List, avoiding the no show and freeing up the space for other users.
- Room bookings and booking requests are made via Microsoft Outlook
- Acceptance or rejection of requests is automatically communicated to the host
- Attendees receive Outlook notifications
- Real-time room availability and scheduling from within Microsoft Outlook
- Meeting requirements are input directly into Space Scheduling
- Space Scheduling is automatically updated when meetings are changed or cancelled in Microsoft Outlook – and vice versa.
- Meeting facilities/catering/resources booked via Microsoft Outlook are input directly into Space Scheduling
- External visitor registration
- Bookings made via Space Scheduling create Microsoft Outlook appointments
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click here to contact us.