One of four modules in the Operational part of the Atrium EAM software suite, Works is further enhanced through Additional Features such as real-time recording of work details using our mobile app developments, and our sophisticated reporting and Web Portal features.
Works provides a complete solution for managing the placing, monitoring and delivery of all orders, contracts and projects, ranging from low-cost ad-hoc reactive repairs through to large scale planned maintenance programmes and multi-phase major works projects. It handles the full life cycle of work of each, from inception through to financial completion. Everything is online – for example, property users can log calls, the asset team can assign jobs and monitor progress, and contractors can accept work, confirm jobs done and even invoice.
“The engineers feel empowered again as the software has allowed them to get back out on the road and manage their own workload – and our customers are now getting the confidence that their call is being dealt with as a result of the automated notifications.”
Rebecca Smith – Senior Asset Manager, Ealing Council
The Works module enables proper management and operational control of all forms of reactive and planned maintenance, as well as other works, adhoc or planned, big or small.
- Efficient management of commissioning, monitoring and delivery of all reactive and planned maintenance and contract/project work delivers time savings, reduced costs and improved occupier satisfaction
- Contractor access improves supply chain engagement and service delivery, bringing time and cost savings and improved occupier satisfaction
- Automated alerts and notifications minimises and mitigates risk, eg where there is asbestos on site
The Atrium EAM Works module covers three main areas of functionality:
- Orders (Reactive Maintenance) – allows you to manage and monitor the complete life-cycle of all emergency and ad-hoc repairs. Schedules of rates can be used to cost a job, and the order can be issued to either a contractor or an in-house team. Requests for pre- or post-inspection can also be raised. The module includes financial commitment, budgeting and multiple payments.
- Contracts & Projects (PPM and other projects) – covers the management of cyclical maintenance, service contracts and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM). It can deal with any size of contract or multi-phase project. Asset and property maintenance regimes can be used to automatically generate schedules of work which can then be monitored and reported on. The module also includes facilities for bills of quantity, tendering instructions and variations, financial commitment, budgeting, valuations and multiple payments, including retention handling.
- Contractor – provides direct and secure system access by your organisation’s supply chain (both external contractors and in-house teams). Contractors can do real-time recording of work details using mobile and tablet devices, and submit completion reports, payment applications and invoices.
This is a summary - if you'd like more information please contact us