1.7 billion square feet of facilities are planned for and managed with Trimble's Manhattan Software application, which is used in almost every corner of the world to optimise an organization’s real estate portfolio.
Today in our mobile and virtual world, we still need physical space to work individually and with collaborators in buildings both large and small, owned and leased. Therefore, how we plan for these new types of flexible spaces and manage the occupancy and utilisation can be done more effectively and efficiently with Manhattan.
- Dramatically improve space optimisation
- Achieve immediate ROI by understanding true portfolio occupancy
- Easily interface with CAD drawings through the web without the use of AutoCAD
- Reduce the cost of ‘churn’ due to more effective, proactive space planning
- Ability to take advantage of BOMA, IFMA and OSCRE standards for benchmarking
- Moves/Adds/Changes (MAC) including “Drag and Drop” functionality
- Stacking and Blocking
- Scenario Planning and “What If” Analysis
- Supply vs. demand forecasting and gap analysis
- Chargebacks and Allocations
- Integration of CAD, BIM and GIS
- Mobile app for updating floor plans
- Integrated with Workplace Analytics and Space Scheduling modules
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.