The global life sciences sector is undergoing substantial transformation due to aging populations, chronic diseases, market expansion and technological advances – all of which are causing growth in this market. However, these organizations are having to change their business models to reduce costs, meet regulatory requirements and focus on emerging markets. There is an increased emphasis on innovation, shareholder value and new technologies.
Life science organizations have deployed Trimble's solutions successfully in all the various stages of growth. As organizations grow to a considerable size that spreadsheets are no longer capable of providing the necessary data for real estate and facility information, they turn to Trimble’s suite of applications such as:
- Manhattan IWMS - for planning, management and optimization of the entire building life-cycle from site selection, through operations and maintenance of the real estate portfolio.
- CenterStone - for smaller portfolios for space planning, utilization allocation and operations and maintenance. This application interfaces with CAD, BIM and GIS to allow for visualization of your building portfolio.
- Workplace Analytics - for visualization of the state of your real estate portfolio, allowing you to see patterns and outliers in the use, occupancy and cost of managing the portfolio.
- Atrium - for capital asset planning, enabling you to plan and budget deferred maintenance on owned properties.
- Proliance - Capital Program Management, for managing multiple construction and renovation projects within a portfolio/program/project hierarchy to execute the overall capital construction plan on time and budget.
- Space Scheduling - for managing collaborative and other reservable spaces to ensure resource effectiveness.
- Trimble Connect - the platform to organize your collaboration in the design and construction/renovation phases around BIM projects.