Construction and facility managers in the hospitality industry live with the reality that the core of a guest’s exceptional experience lies within the Design-Build-Operate phases. To remain competitive, the hospitality industry seeks to provide sustainable facilities through new construction and renovation, while driving to impact the bottom line by efficiently operating properties.
Trimble solutions help the hospitality industry achieve transformative results, whether it is building a new theme park or renovating an existing one or designing, building and operating a chain of hotels. All with the end result in mind, of providing complete insight into the daily construction or facility usage in one centralized system.
Trimble solutions for the hospitality industry include:
- Manage multiple construction, renovation and facility projects within a portfolio/program/project hierarchy and efficiently execute capital plans
- Manage risks, reduce costs and meet schedule commitments all in a single system
- Track and manage increasingly complex and dynamic land ownership/leasing
- One system to use for entire life-cycle of development from market planning, deal/lease analysis, project management, lease administration, turnover rent, accounting and contract management
- Integration with CAD, BIM and GIS provides asset and surrounding environment visualization for a complete view of a real estate portfolio, both exterior and interior
- Manage development projects in multiple languages and currencies simultaneously