Trimble’s Real Estate and Workplace solutions have been successfully implemented by some of the largest financial institutions, which require the best technology available to plan, track and manage their investment in their real property portfolio, which in most cases is both owned and leased. In this era of digital business, the right mix of clicks and bricks is required to service the ever demanding and changing consumer marketplace. Trimble’s offerings are designed to help financial institutions maximize the performance of their resources while reducing the cost of operations.
Applications that are applicable for the financial services industry are:
- Manhattan IWMS - for planning, management and optimization of the entire building life-cycle from site selection, through operations and maintenance of the real estate portfolio.
- Workplace Analytics - for visualization of the state of your real estate portfolio so that you can see patterns and outliers in the use, occupancy and cost of managing the portfolio.
- Atrium - for capital asset planning, empowering you to plan and budget deferred maintenance.
- Proliance - Capital Program Management, for managing multiple construction and renovation projects within a portfolio/program/project hierarchy to execute the overall capital construction plan on time and budget.
- Space Scheduling - for managing collaborative and other reservable spaces to ensure resource effectiveness.
- Trimble Connect - the platform to organize your collaboration in the design and construction phase of building around BIM projects.