This industry sector includes oil and gas; power and utilities; alternative energy and mining organizations. Companies in these businesses face enormous pressure to innovate and provide alternative energy resources while sustaining often antiquated facilities in the midst of tremendous cost cutting and within an ever increasingly restrictive environment with demanding safety regulations.
Complex ownership situations mean that every energy facility may have different management structures and there is no central repository for real estate and facility information. This is why Trimble Real Estate and Workplace Solutions are the ideal technological applications for the energy industry.
Trimble has the right mix of applications for this market, including:
- Manhattan IWMS - for planning, management and optimization of the entire building life-cycle from site selection, through operations and maintenance of the real estate portfolio.
- Workplace Analytics - for visualization of the state of your real estate portfolio, highlighting patterns and outliers in the use, occupancy and cost of managing the portfolio.
- Atrium - for capital asset planning, enabling you to plan and budget deferred maintenance on owned properties.
- Proliance - Capital Program Management, for managing multiple construction and renovation projects within a portfolio/program/project hierarchy to execute the overall capital construction plan on time and budget.
- Space Scheduling - for managing collaborative and other reservable spaces to ensure resource effectiveness.
- Trimble Connect - the platform to organize your collaboration in the design and construction phases around BIM projects.