Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) are the most critical strategic enterprise solutions for planning and managing an organization’s real estate portfolio of buildings and assets.
Watch this webinar to hear how all types of organizations have realized tremendous value in reduction of real estate and facility operating costs and an increase in productivity of the buildings, assets and the people who occupy these facilities.
New technologies like the cloud, mobility, and analytics are making the user experience easier, richer and more productive today. The deep functionality in IWMS has been designed to cover the entire building life-cycle to maximize resource productivity and improve efficiencies.
Learn how an IWMS solution will allow you as a real estate or facility management professional to:
- Manage all your spaces, leases, transactions, operations, projects and assets in one integrated system of record
- Analyze the total cost of occupancy of all of your locations utilizing visualization graphics to be able to more effectively optimize your real estate portfolio
- Understand the supply side of your space portfolio and map it to the new demands of the organization for improved strategic planning
- Increase the life-cycle in all building systems and assets through capital planning
- Make it easier to collaborate with Executives, HR, Finance, IT and Environment/Health and Safety groups to create more effective workplace strategies