Real estate professionals are constantly evaluating multiple scenarios and transactions that would best align with their corporate and portfolio strategy before securing and negotiating a final transaction.
Manhattan's Transactions Management module enables real estate professionals to manage the processes associated with both the acquisition and disposition of property.
- Improves comparative analysis used in decision support
- Full workflow support enables standardised processes to be followed
- Streamlines the transition from "what if" scenario to "actual"
- Historical records are maintained for later analysis
- Improves coordination between brokers and portfolio managers
- Provides greater transparency into the overall real estate lifecycle
The entire lifecycle of the deal is tracked:
- Site/property analysis and acquisition
- Creation of scenario records
- Valuation of current and future property investments by fair market value
- Discounted Cash Flow and equivalent yield methods
- Rent and CAM charges (including indexation)
- Seamless integration with Manhattan Project Management