Manhattan Space Scheduling revolutionizes space reservations with an end-to-end solution that optimises the utilisation and management of all conference rooms, workspaces and associated services. With easy-to-use, intuitive ‘drag and drop’ functions, calendar integration, mobile apps and powerful reporting, Manhattan Space Scheduling is a scalable solution for booking and managing meeting space and flexible desk space, through to meeting and greeting visitors, co-ordinating catering deliveries, to arranging complex video conferences.
Space Scheduling perfectly complements Manhattan’s leading space planning and management applications, ensuring that organizations only require one system for the management – and scheduling – of their real estate portfolio.
- Schedule and manage meeting rooms and desks efficiently and without complications
- Streamline the booking and management of complex global video conferences
- Keep caterers and other service providers constantly updated with instant updates and live notifications
- Empower the workforce with multiple ways of scheduling their conference room or flexible workspace; through the web, their Outlook calendar, or their mobile device
- Streamline your ‘Alternative Workspace Strategies’ with powerful desk scheduling tools to improve the flexible working culture and maximise the utilisation of shared space
- Provide unrivalled client experience with efficient front of house management
- Combine with Workplace Analytics to understand and monitor how you utilise your workspace on a building-by-building or on a geographic basis.
- Easy-to-use interface supporting full drag and drop usability
- Calendar integration
- Meeting room booking, manipulation and cancellation
- Block and recurring meetings
- Catering, equipment or audio-visual requirement management
- Visitor control and tracking
- Cost-charging and allocation, both internally and externally
- Email notifications to hosts, attendees and service providers
- Powerful reporting, covering operational, financial and statistical information
- Multi-location and multi-time zone support
- Definable user roles