Space is a vital business resource—it is critical for a facility management organization to be able to understand the cost, amount, quality, environmental effectiveness and utilization of all of the space in their real estate portfolio. Trimble's CenterStone technology is perfect for organizations of all sizes—from those looking to manage a single building, to Fortune 10 companies with over 100,000,000 square feet of space that require an enterprise-wide facility management solution. CenterStone's web-based, integrated CAFM technology can be tailored to meet the needs of your organization—from the global portfolio down to the individual workspace.
The CenterStone solution offers space planning and management tools that facility managers can use to respond to boardroom and shareholder concerns about cost controls, regulatory compliance, and the effect of facilities on earnings per share. Because CenterStone's space management tools are easily implemented, facility managers will quickly begin realizing the benefits of the software, including a tangible return on investment.
- Fully integrated solution with market-leading functionality to manage all workplace information and processes
- Business process automation accomplished via a state-of-the-art workflow engine that allows clients to build, execute and refine manual internal and collaborative processes
- Ability to access and analyze workplace data from disparate data stores and applications in one central location
- Cross-enterprise integration for seamless information exchange with Finance, HR and other enterprise systems that drive real estate, facilities and operations
- More "out of the box" capabilities, with fast and easy user configuration, in contrast to the steep learning curve and heavy customization required with competing products
- Executive dashboards and real-time reporting to improve insight, planning and decision-making