Trimble's Manhattan offers a comprehensive, end-to-end Project Management solution for large and small construction projects, as well as non-construction efforts.
Manhattan includes deep functionality in all phases of project management: initiation, design, procurement, execution, commissioning (or testing and verification) and closeout.
- Centralized project information for all FM and RE work in one location to manage scope, schedule and budget information
- Simplified project setup through the use of templates, including those designed for standard tasks, resources and budgets
- Streamlined management of purchase orders and invoices within budget constraints
- Improved visibility of performance management at all levels, including geographic and organisational hierarchy
- Integration with Microsoft Project ensures ease of project task management
- Integration with Financial Management, Space Planning and Management and Operations and Maintenance modules
- Full project close-out accounting functionality
- Scheduling through Workflow
- Conducting Critical Path Analysis
- Integration with CAD, BIM and GIS
- Full procure to pay functionality for the entire project lifecycle management