In today's constantly changing workplaces, high churn rates make the resulting moves, adds and changes (M/A/C) increasingly expensive, involving a coordinated effort from an interdepartmental team of facility planners, IT, telecomm, the help desk, a move management company and customer service staff. Shifting large groups of workers following a company-wide downsizing, reorganization, merger or acquisition can be complicated and expensive. Trimble's CenterStone move management application provides the most robust and easy-to-use solutions available, simplifying single-person and large, project-based moves.
CenterStone's robust workflow engine manages the process, from initial requests through approvals, execution of moves and post-occupancy evaluations (POE). CenterStone users can quickly design multiple 'what-if' scenarios, incorporating plans for relocations, renovations, adjacencies, consolidations and corporate reorganizations – all based on existing information and/or future requirements. This data is then readily presentable to all stakeholders so that informed decisions can be made and plans executed with the utmost efficiency.
- Seamless planning, managing and executing small tactical moves, as well as strategic long term relocations
- Flexible workplace strategies can be created to provide more agile planning to minimize the cost of churn
- Employee churn costs can be lowered by reducing number of moves through more effective, proactive space planning
- Create an unlimited number of proposed ‘what if’ scenarios for various floor plan designs
- Facilitate project planning, design, tacking, and reporting
- Automatically generate move lists
- Create a Revit view as a DWG file and a 3D DWF file which can be used for visualization purposes
- Distribute work orders for automated move execution