Manhattan Lease Management provides the tools needed to accurately plan, track, manage and maintain all aspects of both real estate and capital asset leased and owned portfolios in one system.
With the increasing need for optimized cost control and financial statement transparency (new FASB/IASB guidelines), lease administration and accounting is now a critical function responsible for accurately managing and reporting significant real estate obligations.
Easy access to all lease Information
Used by occupiers, owners, retailers and investors worldwide, Manhattan Lease Management is used to record multitudes of transactions including rent payments, common area charges, taxes, insurance, percentage rent, operating expenses, tenant improvement reconciliation, recovery and sublease payments, and more.
Event-driven diary management helps manage common critical dates such as expirations, options, and insurance. It also allows user-defined warning periods, and is compatible with third-party email applications.
Lease Management integrates with Manhattan's Financial Management module, allowing clients to properly exercise sound lease accounting principles.
Manhattan provides the Lease Accounting Best Practice Tools for FASB/IASB Compliance
Trimble have been thoughtful and deliberate in their development of the new Manhattan FASB/IASB modules.
The latest version of Manhattan includes features to help organizations adopt lease accounting best practices, including:
- New Lease Classification templates enable users to systematically classify leases for FASB vs IASB and Lessor (Operating, Finance and Sales type leases) vs Lessee (Finance and Operating).
- Ability to quantify Lease Asset and Liability to systematically calculate the NPV of Lease Liability and Right of Use Asset.
- Systematically records the initial Lease Asset and Lease Obligation on separate dedicated balance sheets of a sub-ledger to capitalize the Lease Asset and Liability
- Support for multiple dedicated sub-ledgers, concurrently, for current GAAP as well as upcoming FASB and IASB during the transition period for retrospective reporting.
Whether you are a lease administrator managing day-to-day operations or a Director/Senior Vice President needing to comply with the new FASB/IASB lease accounting regulations, Manhattan will dramatically improve your leased or owned real estate performance.
- Supports both current and future FASB/IASB accounting and reporting guidelines
- Gain visibility of key lease information, such as critical dates and financials
- Transition from reactive to proactive portfolio management practices
- Production of the most comprehensive new lease accounting and financial reports
- Management of lease terms, critical dates, payments, and contacts
- Store all contract documents, images, clauses, conditions and options in a central repository
- Receive automatic notifications and alerts
- Optimise efficient processes for lease accounting using Manhattan’s AP/AR interfaces