From inception, Manhattan was designed and built with financial management and accounting at its core. This unique Financial Management module helps organizations analyze and optimize their overall Total Cost of Occupancy for Real Estate & Facility Management. It provides a real estate-specific sub-ledger and other financial and accounting tools that allow organizations to evaluate their real estate spend while practicing sound accounting principles. Real estate and FM professionals now have visibility into their entire spend at a granular, real estate ledger level. Click here to learn how you must prepare for FASB/IASB updates.
The Financial Management module is the best connection to accounting, finance and other business units to provide detailed data on the daily operations and strategic performance of any real estate portfolio, property by property.
- Preparedness for the anticipated FASB/IASB regulatory accounting changes
- Track costs in the Manhattan RE Ledger at a more detailed level than an ERP system
- Compliance with both and GAAP and FASB/IASB
- Seamless budgeting and forecasting across all modules
- Report on these costs with configurable dashboards, wizards, maps, on-line reports and portals
- Real estate specific GL with granular charge codes
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Full payment processing functionality
- Multiple ledgers, multiple currencies, multiple languages and multiple periods
- Double entry accounting with true debits and credits