Database Intelligence is an automation tool that allows system administrators to integrate data from the various IWMS modules for reporting and analytics.
- Create reporting categories or sets of fields usable by reporting tools
- No need to learn database schema, just point and click
- Easy to use interface which allows hierarchies (geographies or organizational units) to be selected graphically, which may include many concepts such as property, projects, finance and lease
- Select fields and user defined attributes for reporting
- Create a specific view of the data that is accessible via Manhattan solutions or third-party reporting