Plan, Manage and Optimize your Real Estate and Workplace portfolio with Manhattan
Manhattan IWMS is the most important strategic enterprise solution for managing the complete real estate and facilities life cycle — from lease administration & accounting, financial management and budgeting, to project management and real estate & portfolio management to capital asset planning, space planning & scheduling, operations and maintenance, and energy management.
Reduce Costs and Improve Effectiveness
IWMS implementations provide a major benefit to not only reduce costs, but for organizational effectiveness to enable all resources—properties, assets, and even people—to be as productive as possible. The deep functionality of the Manhattan IWMS is designed for the entire facility lifecycle to maximize resource utilization while reducing the total cost of occupancy (TCO).
- Increase real estate effectiveness for improved productivity and collaboration for the organization
- Reduce total cost of occupancy (TCO) by understanding utilization vs. capacity of all real estate
- Increase agility of RE/FM group to be able to respond to changing business/work requirements of the organization
- Increase the life cycle of all building systems and assets
- More accurate and detailed ‘system of record’ for all real estate and facility management data
- Helps organizations adopt new FASB/IASB lease accounting best practices
Manhattan provides best practice tools for FASB/IASB Compliance
New lease accounting standards from the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), effective as of Jan 1, 2019, require companies’ to record operating leases as an obligation and debt on the balance sheet.
The latest version of Manhattan features FASB/IASB functionality to help organizations adopt the new lease accounting best practices. Click here to learn more.
The industry recognized leader
Gartner has determined, “…we believe the real payback and ultimate value in IWMS is derived from the “I”: Integration. The effective integration of these disciplines ideally operates from a single database with common user interface (UI), workflow tools, executive dashboards, analytics, integration to CAD, BIM and GIS and robust predefined and customized reporting capabilities.” (Gartner Research No. G00234548, May 2013). Gartner has recognized the Manhattan IWMS as a "leader" in its Magic Quadrant for the industry.
Enterprise integration with modular customization
By integrating financials, lease management, projects, space planning and management, space scheduling, maintenance, sustainability and analysis capabilities into a single technology platform, Manhattan IWMS enables organizations to maximize utilization, reduce costs, make more informed business decisions, and increase real estate performance.
As a modular system, Manhattan allows users to choose the right applications for their organization’s exact requirements – from full enterprise solutions with multiple modules and hundreds of users, down to a complete working system using a single module. Start with the modules you need today and add to your solution as your business requirements evolve.
Mobile apps give you the power to get work done more quickly, efficiently and easily. With Manhattan you can view interactive floor plans, update space occupancy, create and update work orders, find and book rooms or desks, and assign work orders, assets, or parts, wherever your job takes you.
- Perform real estate and facility management work on mobile phones & tablets
- Work quickly using easy, intuitive screens and common navigation touch points
- Update information in real time on location
- Improve accuracy – record details while you are observing them
- Better metrics due to real-time updates