Realise the full potential of your investments
To realise the full potential of your investment, maintaining high quality real estate and non-real estate assets is vital.
According to the International Facility Management Association, operations and maintenance are the source of 95-97% of the problems faced by the facility manager, and account for over 50% of the lifecycle costs of a building. Well-managed maintenance programs not only save operational expenses, but also extend the reliability and useful life of real estate assets while mitigating operational risk.
Manhattan Maintenance Management provides everything you need for the capture of knowledge and data for effective problem resolution and recognising best practice. Space management functionality offers a visual, interactive and configurable way to easily understand the cost, amount, quality, environmental effectiveness and utilisation of all of the spaces in your real estate portfolio. Tablet and handheld device solutions empower users to perform and update real estate and facility management work on the move.
- Both a traditional help desk approach and a web based self-service portal are provided for occupants of buildings to easily request services or report a problem with the facility or grounds
- Preventive and predictive maintenance allow for long term life-cycle management of all building components
- Support for the practice of testing, inspection, and maintenance programs through “inspection points” for documenting and trending building system performance
- Reduce total operating costs due to automated planned and reactive maintenance activities
- Identify areas of opportunity due to poor space utilisation
- Track energy consumption and report on usage
- Reactive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Financial management of operations and maintenance
- Vendor and contract management
- Space planning and management
- CAD and GIS integration
- Warranty management
- Mobile work orders
- Energy management
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.