Simplify and streamline the budgeting process
Organisations all over the world use Manhattan’s powerful, integrated solution to simplify and streamline their budgeting process. Whether you need to budget or forecast for income or expense, Manhattan makes it easier to process the complex planning and assumptions that need to be made, managed and evaluated as part of the budgeting process.
Manhattan Budgeting and Forecasting can take current and historical data to facilitate future planning and the entry and collation of budget assumptions. Multiple versions of budgets and forecasts can be created with full collaboration and version control.
In addition, asset, portfolio and fund level DCF, valuations and appraisals are vital to monitoring performance and analysing buy/hold/sell what-if scenarios. Manhattan allows for easy asset to fund level valuations combined with the ability to import externally produced benchmarks and valuations for comparison, analysis and record keeping purposes.
- Unlimited GL budgets for reporting, comparison and expense control
- Sophisticated expense, development and maintenance planning and budget construction
- Detailed lease level forecast, cash flow and budget construction and collaboration with full version control and approval stages
- Comprehensive asset to fund level planning, what-if buy/hold/sell scenario planning, investment/funding forecasting and analysis.
- Supports the valuation of property investments by open market, DCF and equivalent yield methods
- Enables the appraisal of existing property investments and the modelling of future acquisition by discounted cash flow
- General ledger budgets
- Valuation and appraisal budgets
- Strategic and tactical budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance management budgets
- Variance analysis
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.