The Performance module measures past, present and future performance of all or any part of your estate based on user-defined KPIs and scorecards.
Performance is one of the modules in the Strategic part of the Atrium EAM system. It is key to enabling your organisation to make evidence-based asset investment planning decisions which aim to optimise performance and deliver savings.
You can report on current performance, short-medium term outcomes (based on scenarios created in the Modelling module), and longer term outcomes (based on settings in the Forecasting module). Outputs - using KPIs that best match your organisation’s policies, objectives and drivers - can be presented in on-screen dashboards, spreadsheets, user-defined standard rand highly formatted reports, or third-party report writers. This flexible balanced scorecard approach provides immediate visualisation of performance across the whole or any part of the property portfolio.
The data used for your performance reports can come from either the Atrium EAM system and/or a variety of third party data products (eg CAFM, CMMS, Project, Finance, Energy, Survey and Document systems), thus adding considerable value to your organisation’s existing investment in data collection and related systems.
Measure past, present and future performance of your estate to make better informed operational and strategic decisions.
- Enables well informed, evidence-based decision making
- Visualises past, present and future performance
- Measures against your own and industry standard KPIs
The Atrium EAM Performance module has two main areas of functionality:
- Performance Measures – enables business critical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to be configured that match your organisation’s policies, business drivers, objectives, mission statement, etc. For example, risk-based performance measures, created using client-defined algorithms, asset degradation models and industry standard KPI’s such as the Facilities Condition Index (FCI) and Facilities Needs Index (FNI), can be linked with condition and compliance data, recorded in the Assessments module, to enable the organisation’s risk exposure to be clearly defined.
- Balanced Scorecards & Dashboards – provides an immediate visualisation of past, present and future performance across the whole or any part of your asset portfolio. The dynamic management reporting / business intelligence layer presents the results in on-screen scorecards, RAG reports, graphs and dashboards. It also outputs to spreadsheets, adhoc user-defined reports, more highly formatted reports using out in-built Advanced Reports facility, and third party report writers.
Furthermore, the Performance module is closely linked to the Modelling and Forecasting modules, so short to medium term outcomes based on any number of investment scenarios created in Modelling, as well as on longer term outcomes based on forecasts created in Forecasting, can be presented in the same way. This enables past, present and future performance, based on these investment scenarios, to be evaluated against the baseline, informing investment decisions and future work programmes.
This is a summary - if you'd like more information please contact us