The Proliance Analytics application features business intelligence capabilities that are designed to provide real-time, enterprise-wide, business visibility across your entire portfolio.
Dashboards provide a centralised view of the entire project status, allowing for quick insight into the performance.
- Gain operational visibility into the performance of the entire portfolio or individual projects
- Use summary dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manage the pipeline required to meet corporate objectives
- Make informed project-level decisions with real-time dashboard visibility into scope, schedule, budget, and changes
- Better visibility into metrics and KPIs for maintenance costs
- Analyse cost trends for planned and predictive maintenance vs. demand maintenance
- Create transactional reports and logs that keep management up-to-date with real-time dashboards
- Easily customise ad hoc reports and queries
- Create a central location with a folder structure to run public reports, or create a folder for personal reporting needs
- Utilise bar charts, pie charts, bullet lists, radar views and more
- Create reports once and schedule them to automatically run daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Select from various formats, including HTML, PDF, Excel and XML formats. Zero Footprint Generate reports completely within a web browser; no local software or database required
- Publish and distribute scheduled reports to everyone across your organization or assign unique groups for automatic email distribution
- Save instances of previously run reports within the portal environment for historical analysis
- Give users self-service ability to create their own reports
- Easily drag and drop report objects into a report authoring window for flexible reports on the fly
- Create various security levels that meet your organisation’s access requirements
To learn more or organise a product demonstration contact us on +44 20 7269 8500 or click 'contact us' above.