The Transportation and Warehousing sector includes industries providing transportation of passengers and cargo, warehousing and storage for goods, scenic and sightseeing transportation, and support activities related to modes of transportation. Companies in these industries use transportation equipment or transportation related facilities as a productive asset while also utilizing real estate as a fixed asset. Transportation facilities that use Trimble products include railroads, airports and trucking companies.
For transportation companies, real estate and facility requirements include planning and prioritizing building projects (new or renovations), capital budgeting, project management and on-going operations and maintenance to ensure the facilities are consistently clean and safe for all of the travelers passing through their locations.
- Manhattan IWMS - for planning, management and optimization of the entire building life-cycle from site selection, through operations and maintenance of the real estate portfolio.
- Workplace Analytics - for visualization of the state of your real estate portfolio, highlighting patterns and outliers in the use, occupancy and cost of managing the portfolio.
- Atrium - for capital asset planning, enabling you to plan and budget deferred maintenance on owned properties
- Proliance - Capital Program Management, for managing multiple construction and renovation projects within a portfolio/program/project hierarchy to execute the overall capital construction plan on time and budget.
- Space Scheduling - for managing collaborative and other reservable spaces to ensure resource effectiveness.
- Trimble Connect - the platform to organize your collaboration in the design and construction phases around BIM projects.