Real estate development companies that develop, construct and operate a large portfolio of commercial space face significant challenges to deliver a better product and consistently be on time and on budget to stay competitive. This can be a challenge for firms that are delivering a high volume of projects or managing many properties for various clients across the globe.
Managing and mitigating project and program risks, consistent pre-project planning, visibility and tracking of multiple budgets and cost forecasts are essential to the successful execution of capital construction projects and building maintenance and management. These challenges have led commercial real estate organizations to choose Proliance as their capital project management solution and Manhattan or CenterStone Software for building operations and maintenance.
Trimble solutions for Real Estate Development and Management include:
- Manage multiple construction, renovation and facility projects within a portfolio/program/project hierarchy to efficiently execute capital plans
- Manage risks, reduce costs and meet schedule commitments all in a single system
- Track and manage increasingly complex and dynamic land ownership/leasing
- One system to use for entire life-cycle of development from market planning, deal/lease analysis, project management, lease administration, turnover rent, accounting and contract management
- Integration with CAD, BIM and GIS provides asset and surrounding environment visualization for a complete view of an organization’s portfolio, both exterior and interior
- Manage development projects in multiple languages and currencies simultaneously