Innovation is the life blood of manufacturing and high tech companies. To keep up with the pace, facilities have to be constantly retooled and upgraded. These industries are extremely capital intensive and requires focus throughout. With such costly capital investments, and the rapid pace of innovation, time to market can mean the difference between success and failure. It is critical that your facilities can keep up with market demand to prevent a loss of profits.
As the cost and complexity of facilities, infrastructure and operations continue to escalate, building owners must maintain an increased visibility and control over all construction, maintenance and operations. More and more manufacturing and high tech companies are turning to Trimble program management and building operations and maintenance solutions to save costs, increase ROI and decrease risk.
Trimble has the right mix of applications for this market which include:
- Manhattan IWMS - for planning, management and optimization of the entire building life-cycle from site selection, through operations and maintenance of the real estate portfolio.
- Workplace Analytics - for visualization of the state of your real estate portfolio, highlighting patterns and outliers in the use, occupancy and cost of managing the portfolio.
- Atrium - for capital asset planning, enabling you to plan and budget deferred maintenance on owned properties.
- Proliance - for managing construction projects, either new buildings or for renovations so that you can bring work in on time and on budget.
- Space Scheduling - for managing collaborative and other reservable spaces to ensure resource effectiveness.
- Trimble Connect - the platform to organize your collaboration in the design and construction phases around BIM projects.